At BrandHouse Holding, we are firmly committed to the privacy of our customers and the data that we store. We will provide you with detailed information on the handling of your data.
Storage of access data in server log files
You can visit our website without giving any details about yourself. We only store access data in so-called server log files, e.g. The name of the requested file, the date and time of the retrieval, the amount of data transferred, and the requesting provider. These data are evaluated solely to ensure a trouble-free operation of the site and to improve our offer and do not allow us to draw your conclusions.
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your use of this website. This may include your IP address, your location, your browser type and version, your operating system, your referral source, your length of visit, your page views, and website navigation.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, and/or newsletters.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect from you in various ways, such as:
- to provide, operate, and maintain our services;
- to improve, personalize, and expand our services;
- to understand and analyze how you use our services;
- to develop new products, services, features, and functionalities;
- to communicate with you to provide you with updates and other information relating to our services;
- to communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes, when we have your previous consent;
- to keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
- to send you email notifications that you have specifically requested; and
- for compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as it may be required by applicable laws and regulations, or requested by any judicial process or governmental agencies.
We will not, without your express consent, share your personal information with any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
We retain the personal information we collect from you if we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. For example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax, or accounting requirements.
If and when we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it within one month after the legitimate business need has ended.
How we share your information
We may share the information we collect from you in various ways, including:
- Aggregated Information. Where legally permissible, we may use and share information about users with our partners in an aggregated or de-identified form that cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- Third-Party Partners. We also share information about our users with third-party partners in order to receive additional and publicly available information about you.
- As Required By Law and Similar Disclosures.
We may share information with your consent.
All our vendors and service providers are GDPR compliant. While we do not disclose the full list of the vendors online, the sub-processors fall into the following categories:
- Server hosting providers
- Email marketing service
- Email sending service
- Customer support software
- Online chat software
- CRM software
- Application analytics software
- Subscription management software
- Webpage editing software
In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us to recognize your browser on the next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser to inform you about the setting of cookies and to decide on their acceptance individually or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or generally. If the cookies are not accepted, the functionality of our website may be restricted.
Use of Google (Universal) Analytics for web analysis
This website uses Google (Universal) Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (www.google.com). Google (Universal) Analytics uses methods that allow you to analyze the use of the website, such as “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer. The generated information about your use of this website is generally transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. By activating the IP anonymization on this website, the IP address is shortened before transmission within the Member States of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. The anonymized IP address provided by Google Analytics from your browser will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent Google’s processing of the data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie and your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Right of access and contact
You have a right to free information about the data stored with us to your person and, if necessary, a right to correct, block or delete this data. For questions concerning the collection, processing or use of your personal data, in the case of information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, as well as the revocation of consent or objection to a specific data use, please contact our DPO directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy